HUG Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HUG Clan

JUST SHOOT IT!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL!

Go down 
4 posters

Pick 1 out of the 3 options here. . .
Pick one of these ( not this question PLZ)
READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_lcap0%READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Split clan for reduced lagg
READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_lcap17%READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Clan stays same
READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_lcap17%READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Pick one of these (not this 1 plz lol)
READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_lcap0%READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
If split wud u want a ranking?
READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_lcap8%READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Or non rank nad just a leader for each group?
READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_lcap25%READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Pick one of these(not this again)
 0% [ 0 ]
Would you want: special things each group does
READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_lcap25%READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Or: just they all basicly same(boring) lol
READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_lcap8%READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
|HUG|RadioP90
News Moderator
News Moderator
|HUG|RadioP90

READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL!   READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:58 am

mkay u all heard about us growing to big and needing to split up.... here ina few days\weeks we will probably.... we need you to post opinions PLZ....

we will be able to get 2 servers up.... the recruit 1 and mine....

i found my problem.. . . port 28960 wont open ill have sum1 on Portforward.com help reply to my question or ill call a old friend who owns Alot of servers and his own network in town to set me up. . . .

will be about 1-2 weeks or less. . .. .

PLZ LEAVE A REPLY!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by |HUG|RadioP90 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : U CANNOT DELETE POLL NOW ROFL)
Back to top Go down
Avi
News Moderator
News Moderator
Avi

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL!   READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:28 pm

PLZ DO NOT SPLIT THE CLAN!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
|HUG|RadioP90
News Moderator
News Moderator
|HUG|RadioP90

PostSubject: AVI   READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:18 pm

hey AVI this wont like make the clan hate each other just be like Squads. . . .. like teams. . . . we will just carry special letterings to define which part of clan u are. . . we growing to big to share 1 server
Back to top Go down
Avi
News Moderator
News Moderator
Avi

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL!   READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:05 pm

i dont mind differnt servers, i just dont want to not be in contact with the other clan members
Back to top Go down
BlueAngel
News Moderator
News Moderator
BlueAngel

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL!   READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:10 pm

I'm in Avi Pls don split it Crying or Very sad affraid
Back to top Go down
|HUG| Mathieu
News Moderator
News Moderator
|HUG| Mathieu

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL!   READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:56 am

me to one big family I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL!   READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS ASAP AND TAKE POLL!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUG Clan :: Welcome to the new HUG clan website :: Your first forum-
Jump to: