HUG Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HUG Clan

JUST SHOOT IT!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Respons to the Rcon stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|HUG|RadioP90
News Moderator
News Moderator
|HUG|RadioP90

Respons to the Rcon stuff Empty
PostSubject: Respons to the Rcon stuff   Respons to the Rcon stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:39 am

Mkay Rcon is your counsel...... YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PASSWORD OR THIS CAN HAPPEN..... IF THEY ARE GETTING IN AND USING /rcon kick (name) then they have our password and it needs to change.... otherwise they are Vote kicking....... other then that u shud be safe....
Back to top Go down
Jiveturkey
News Moderator
News Moderator
Jiveturkey

PostSubject: Well...   Respons to the Rcon stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:48 am

Well we askin how to access the console...like i know you type rcon_password then the password into your server console but what do you type in your own console to access the server console like what you do with my server
Back to top Go down
|HUG|RadioP90
News Moderator
News Moderator
|HUG|RadioP90

PostSubject: welll   Respons to the Rcon stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:41 pm

when u do set rcon_password (what you want) in the server counsel..... u log into ur own game and then hit the -> ` <- that key above ur Tab key and type in /rcon login (the pasword u set) always use /rcon..... then ur command....
Back to top Go down
|HUG| Mathieu
News Moderator
News Moderator
|HUG| Mathieu

PostSubject: Re: Respons to the Rcon stuff   Respons to the Rcon stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:43 pm

i don't get it ??
isn't it just when you join a server that you must give a pw ??
Back to top Go down
|HUG|RadioP90
News Moderator
News Moderator
|HUG|RadioP90

PostSubject: Re: Respons to the Rcon stuff   Respons to the Rcon stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:04 pm

well its like this.... when YOUR the host.... or have access to the server's counsel.... means u dont see the game... u see a box where u type in commands..... u type in set rcon_password (w\e u want) meaning ppl can mod it..... if u do set password then u just locked the server lol then you or a friend goes into the server after u set the rcon password and he\she opens the IN game counsel.... using the ` above the tab key a bar opens at the top and then u type in /rcon login (what ur friend or u set the password as) then hit enter.... then it logs u into the moderator ability on the server then u have SECONDARY access to the server.... u cannot crash the server by telling it to shut down only the main owner can.....
Back to top Go down
|HUG|RadioP90
News Moderator
News Moderator
|HUG|RadioP90

PostSubject: Re: Respons to the Rcon stuff   Respons to the Rcon stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:07 pm

READ THIS: /rcon means the access to the IN game counsel...... u must use the / and the rcon... there is nuthing else u can do to edit the Mod access counsel.... then when u have the white box and no game .... and it says COD4 Counsel then that means u are the offical owner\admin of the whole thing....
Back to top Go down
|HUG| Mathieu
News Moderator
News Moderator
|HUG| Mathieu

PostSubject: Re: Respons to the Rcon stuff   Respons to the Rcon stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:08 am

ok i kind of got it but i got a problem
if i start a server (just on the main cod4 screen)
you have to chose maps and game mode and time/points limit
and when i say start game i'm in it but my friend can't see that game in the list

Arrow what do i have to do ???

thx
Back to top Go down
Jiveturkey
News Moderator
News Moderator
Jiveturkey

PostSubject: Re: Respons to the Rcon stuff   Respons to the Rcon stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:37 pm

well you have to dedicate it to the internet
Back to top Go down
|HUG| Mathieu
News Moderator
News Moderator
|HUG| Mathieu

PostSubject: Re: Respons to the Rcon stuff   Respons to the Rcon stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:45 pm

...and how do i do that ??...
and what does "dedicate" meens
Back to top Go down
Jiveturkey
News Moderator
News Moderator
Jiveturkey

PostSubject: Re: Respons to the Rcon stuff   Respons to the Rcon stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:19 pm

well look where it says Local and you need to change that to internet
Back to top Go down
|HUG| Mathieu
News Moderator
News Moderator
|HUG| Mathieu

PostSubject: Re: Respons to the Rcon stuff   Respons to the Rcon stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:29 pm

thx
Back to top Go down
Avi
News Moderator
News Moderator
Avi

PostSubject: Re: Respons to the Rcon stuff   Respons to the Rcon stuff Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:02 pm

i did all that and now i've got a console thing up that wont go down. it came up after i did all the game settings and pressed 'start server' what do i do now i put rcon_password in and the password what do i do? Question
Back to top Go down
Jiveturkey
News Moderator
News Moderator
Jiveturkey

PostSubject: Re: Respons to the Rcon stuff   Respons to the Rcon stuff Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:32 pm

yeah man dont worry about the console just open your game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respons to the Rcon stuff   Respons to the Rcon stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respons to the Rcon stuff
Page 1 of 1