HUG Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HUG Clan

JUST SHOOT IT!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

|HUG| Recruiting server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Avi
News Moderator
News Moderator
Avi

|HUG| Recruiting server Empty
PostSubject: |HUG| Recruiting server   |HUG| Recruiting server Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:04 am

Hey I'm wondering Jive could you please keep our server up 24/7? a lot of the time the server isn't there... so if you please could leave it up more I'd really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Jiveturkey
News Moderator
News Moderator
Jiveturkey

PostSubject: Ill See what i can do   |HUG| Recruiting server Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:52 am

Well the problem is that i do leave it running when im not at my computer but the problem is my dad has a pet peeve that if anyone in the house isnt using something it needs to be turned off to save electricity so most of the time when the server isnt there its because my dad turned off my comp lol. but as soon as i get a job i think im going to buy us a clan server for about 10$ a month unless someone else wants to get one hahaha
Back to top Go down
Avi
News Moderator
News Moderator
Avi

PostSubject: Re: |HUG| Recruiting server   |HUG| Recruiting server Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:20 pm

ohhhh i thought with a server u can leave it up even if the computer is off (my parents have the same thing about electricity)that's fine i thought u could just leave it up. np then
Back to top Go down
peewee
News Moderator
News Moderator

PostSubject: Re: |HUG| Recruiting server   |HUG| Recruiting server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:24 pm

well...then get a job lol
Back to top Go down
|HUG|RadioP90
News Moderator
News Moderator
|HUG|RadioP90

PostSubject: Solution   |HUG| Recruiting server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:19 pm

i have been hosting my server |HUG|server 2 when the original has to many ppl or is down... my server does run
Back to top Go down
|HUG|RadioP90
News Moderator
News Moderator
|HUG|RadioP90

PostSubject: in other news   |HUG| Recruiting server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:59 pm

my server holds up to 9-10 ppl b4 u start lagin i usally make it 12 ppl max to get in.... but other then that the server runs really awsome with 4-6 ppl no problems really... and yes ill stop turning on cheats lol i onyl did that cus i was bored
Back to top Go down
|HUG| Mathieu
News Moderator
News Moderator
|HUG| Mathieu

PostSubject: Re: |HUG| Recruiting server   |HUG| Recruiting server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:00 am

how do you get your server in the list??
I have a friend with who wants a 1 VS. 1 match
but the server works ( i ges ) but my friend doesn't find it

plz help
thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |HUG| Recruiting server   |HUG| Recruiting server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|HUG| Recruiting server
Page 1 of 1